Monday, June 15, 2009

My blog and I.

Hi, in this session I’m going to talk about all my other session in order to say the things that I have felt writing them, especially remarking the way to concrete them. That way was only produced by the imagination, that kind of thing reduces the stress and makes your mind blow up.

In the first times when I was sitting in a chair, in the same room that I’m sitting right now, I didn’t know what to do, but thinking in English, using the language translator, talking with the teacher, reading, I can know a little bit more of English and I get used to writing in English. Not in all sense, but I try hard doing it.

Then, passing the time, the classes, sometimes we need to go to our houses quickly, and I was writing very concentrated every letter, every word, expecting to be vacated the soon as possible I can. It was something difficult, but I believe that I made it.

Today, thinking about that, I get sad, because when we hope to pass the time taking advantage of it, I look the other classes and probably I miss the good thing in the classes. Well, now I’m trying to recuperate them. Only in my mind but is the least that I can do.

In the future I am going to look this blog and think in all the things that are passing today, like a window to my pass, a blog for my pass, connecting the ideas, the learned thing will be a way to my pass, using my pass in the future, in my future present.

In a kind of summary: this blog has served me to learn and has entertained me often. In the beginning I was nervous but whit the time and the experience I do this with security.

2 comments:

  1. Mauricio,
    Good Mauricio! You still have a lot to learn but have remarkably improved your writing skills. Your sentences are clearer and more complex, besides your vocabulary seems to have expanded rapidly. I’m glad you are now more confident when it comes to writing.

    My blog and I.
    Hi, in this session I’m going to talk about all my other sessionS in order to say the things that I have felt writing them, especially remarking the way to SET them UP. That way was only produced by the imagination, that kind of thing reduces the stress and makes your mind blow up.
    (/) The first times/AT THEBEGINNING when I was sitting On a chair, in the same room that I’m sitting right now, I didn’t know what to do, but BY thinking in English, using the language translator, talking with the teacher,AND reading, I cOULD LEARN a little bit more of English and I gOt used to writing in English. Not in all senseS, but I trIED hard doing it.
    Then, time WENT BY, the class WAS OVER, AND sometimes we needED to go HOME quickly, JUST WHEN I was writing very concentrated every letter, every word, expecting to be FINISHED AS soon as possible (/). It was something difficult, but I believe that I made it.
    Today, thinking about that, I get sad, because when we hope to pass the time taking advantage of it, I look AT the other classes and probably I miss the good thingS in the classes. Well, now I’m trying to recuperate them. Only in my mind but is the least that I can do.
    In the future I am going to look AT this blog and think OF all the things that are HAPPENING today, (like a window to my pass, a blog for my pass: THIS IS NOT VERY CLEAR), connecting the ideas, the learned thing will be a way to my pass, using my pass in the future, in my future present.
    In a kind of summary: this blog has served/HELPED me to learn and has entertained me often. AT the beginning I was nervous but wITH THE PASSING OF time and the experience I do this with CONFIDENCE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Mauricio,
    Now I got it better. What you mean to say is: like a window to my pasT, a blog for my pasT, connecting the ideas, the thingS I learned will be a way/BRIDGE to my pasT, using my pasT in the future, AND in my future, THE present.
    Well, it still needs some editing, but now that I have realized that 'pass' (pasar) is 'past' (el pasado), it's much clearer

    ReplyDelete