Monday, June 8, 2009

My ideal Job

Hi in this post I’m going to write about my ideal job, according to my preferences.

My ideal job would be a very different kind of thing. Because in this ideal job I don’t need to work like nine hours in each day, I only have to do some works, a little works. Working like ten hours in a week. My job is clean all kind of windows. In this job I have to be patient, carefully and good for search spots. There isn’t more thing beautiful than look a transparent window. If someone doesn’t see a window, I have cleaned it, take care if I clean you window, you can hit whit it.

I would be good in this job because I don’t need to stay all the time doing it. And if I can do other things I’ll be very relax and concentrated, things that you can’t miss if you are a window cleaner.

This job can find it everybody, in all the houses, buildings, cars, buses, trains, submarines, are a little piece of window. Or in some special cases a very big window. You only have to try hard and search for a bad-cleaned-window, there you can clean!


That’s all, see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment