Monday, May 25, 2009

My favorite subject

For now, my favorite subject in this university is Philosophy.
The teacher of this subject is Alberto Mayol.
I like this subject for a lot of reasons:
1. Because of the matter that we have to listen. In every class we pay attention to the teacher and learn things about the philosophers.
2. The big funny things that says Alberto Mayol. He makes me laugh.
3.Have to read a little bit more than the other subjects. And I like to read more and more.

I have learnt a very interesnting stuffs. In a first place, I'm reading about Fereyabend, Lakatos, Popper. They talk about the knowledge, the "real" science. After read that things I started to thik about the real sence, the observation, the problems of the life. Finally, what is the science? I really don't know, I have to learn by reading more, the next class I have a exam.
See you in the next class, bye.

3 comments:

  1. I like that subject too... I learn a lot... but with tha last test I suffer a lot!!
    Nice post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this subject too, indeed I write about it in my post!
    The teacher is very very funny, i laugh a lot with him.
    well that's all
    see you in class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mauricio,
    Good Mauricio. This time you wrote about the topic you were requested to write about and have shown a lot of improvement over your previous posts.
    Please study my notes:


    (a)Don’t use ‘the’ to talk about something in general. Compare:

    • I like dogs ( all dogs, no dog in particular) / What’s wrong with the dogs? They are barking too much. (some dogs in particular, some specific dogs)

    • They study psychology / They´re studying the psychology of poverty

    (b) (that things): Compare: that/those: That book/those books

    (c) (After read): After prepositions you have to add …….ing to the verbs :
    a machine for cutting grass / He left without saying a word / I’m thinking of going…, I like to do a lot of things besides studyING / etc.
    Visit: http://www.englisch-hilfen.de/en/grammar/gerund_prepositions_verbs.htm
    (d) (learn by reading more): Good, this is correct!

    My favorite subject
    For THE TIME BEING, my favorite subject in this university is Philosophy.
    The teacher of this subject is Alberto Mayol.
    I like this subject for a lot of reasons:
    1. Because of the SUBJECT matter that we have to listen. In every class we pay attention to the teacher and learn things about the philosophers.
    2. The big funny things that Alberto Mayol says(NOTICE THE WORD ORDER). He makes me laugh.
    3.I have to read a little bit more than FOR the other subjects. And I like to read more and more.

    I have learnt SOME very interesting stuff(/). TO BEGIN WITH, I'm reading about Fereyabend, Lakatos, Popper. They talk about (/) knowledge, the "real" science. After readING that things I started to thik about the real senSe, the observation, the problems of the life. Finally, what is (/) science? I really don't know, I have to learn by reading more, the next class I have aN exam.
    See you in the next class, bye.

    ReplyDelete