Monday, May 18, 2009

The post to repair

Hi, in this opportunity I'll check and repair three posts that I have done in another classes. Taking parts of it and saying the correction that I think is the best.

The first post is: My future life
-In this text I wrote writting and it would have to say writing.
-Chicmig, the person who has posted me had all the reason, I would have to write travelling, not traveling.
-Instead of go and come to the life again I would say loose the life and recuperated it.

The second post is: Related to me career
- I have written badly the title, now I write it well: Related to my career.
-In one part it says beacuase, I would put it like this: because.
-Instead of fauvorite I would say favorite.

The third post is: The White Dog
-in a part I have wrote abot , and now I repair it, I would say about.
-Repairing I'll say you can know if he will attack , not you can know if the will attack.

Well, I have finished for now, see you in the next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment