Monday, May 4, 2009

The best in my area


This class i'm going to talk about a single person, the very very best person of the fiel of Universidad de Chile. And she is the secretary of my career, her name is Gabriela Salazar. She all the time have to take care about our problems, she resolve its and say words of hope if we are in danger of loose our mind. No other person do all that things and more. She i so important to any student of my career. Because of that she is the best.
Someday I was thinking about have a student licence and I don't know what to do. I started to walk like a mad person. I thought that it was my last chance of get a papper with the words to my mother, because she need it to do a big work with a lot of people. All of a sudden the best secretary, the best person came and said "hello, do yo need a student licence?" and I said to her " oh yes, you are my angel, you are the best"
That's the big story, she is the best.

3 comments:

  1. you are very nice to choose our secretary of study like the best person in our area!
    see you in class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gabriela helped me too. She is great =)
    see you in class!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mauricio,
    The idea was to talk about somone important in relation with psychology, but anyway, you managed to write a post.
    Please read the notes and the corrected version of your post.

    (a) compare ‘that’/’those’. Ex. That tree / those trees.
    (b) PROBLEMS = THEY / THEM / A PROBLEM = IT
    Monday, May 4, 2009
    The best in my area
    This class i'm going to talk about a single person, the very very best person IN the field IN THE Universidad de Chile. And she is the secretary of my career, her name is Gabriela Salazar. She haS to take care OF our problems all the time (*WORD ORDER), she (/)solveS THEM and sayS words of hope if we are in danger of losING our mindS. No other person doES all thOSE things and more. She is VERY important to any student of my career. Because of that she is the best.
    ONE day I was thinking about/WONDERING HOW TO GET a student’S licence and I dIDN't know what to do. I started to walk like a mad person. (I thought that it was my last chance of getTING a papEr with the words to my mother,: THIS IS NOT VEY CLEAR) because she needED it to do SOME big work with a lot of people. All of a sudden the best secretary, the best person came and said "hello, do yo need a student’S licence?" and I said to her " oh yes, you are my angel, you are the best"
    That's the big story, she is the best.

    ReplyDelete