Monday, April 13, 2009

MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY


There's a lot of piece of technology that I like, but one of all that I love it. And my favourite object is: THE HEADPHONES.


The headphones are a pair of small loudspeakers with a way of holding them close to your ears.
I Got them like four years ago in my birthday. All of a sudden my mom appeared by the kitchen holding in her hands a pretty HEADPHONES. I started to cry and to say " oh mom, you are the best".
Well I use it by the normal way. It¨s the best way and the most comfortable. Thanks to that I wear my ears very warm and healthy. The normal way is putting the headphones on your head whit care.
I like it because are a easy way to listen to the music every time that I want. And maybe have a funny dance.
With out it a preffer to cut my ears and give it to my dog, because I love the music and I need something to listen it.

1 comment:

  1. Mauricio,
    I like your post, but, as you can see, there are many things that need improving in it, so don’t miss classes, ask, if you have any doubt, and do the exercises in the workbook. And try to read as much as you can.
    Please see the corrections.

    MY FAVOURITE PIECE OF TECHNOLOGY
    There's a lot of pieceS of technology that I like, but AMONG THEM all THERE IS ONE that I love. And my favourite object is: THE HEADPHONES.

    The headphones are a pair of small loudspeakers with a FRAMEWORK FOR holding them close to your ears.
    I got them like/AROUND four years ago ON my birthday. All of a sudden my mom appeared IN/CAME INTO the kitchen holding a PAIR OF pretty HEADPHONES in her hands. I started to cry and to say " oh mom, you are the best".
    Well I use THEM ( ) the normal way. It¨s the best way and the most comfortable. Thanks to that I KEEP my ears very warm and healthy. The normal way is putting the headphones on your head wITH care.
    I like THEM because (subject missing: they)are aN easy way to listen to (-) music every time that I want and maybe have a fun dance.
    Without THEM I WOULD prefer to cut OFF my ears and give THEM to my dog, because I love ( ) music and I need something to listen TO it.

    a) Headphones is plural, so you should say: ‘a pair of headphones’, ‘They are…’ , ‘I love them’, ‘with them’…etc.
    b) Don’t use ‘the’ to talk about something in general, for example: ‘I like cats’, ‘Money makes the world go around’, ‘I love music’. Use ‘the’ to talk about something in particular, for example. ‘The cats are hungry. Why dont’t you give them some food’, ‘This is the money for your sister’, ‘This is the music that makes me tick’

    ReplyDelete