Monday, April 13, 2009

The web site that I like.

The link of the page is: http://afu.atspace.org/Biblioteca.htm
I found the site by the help of a teacher, he was my philosophy teacher of the school. His name is Jorge. We just talked about a lot of things, all the time, and I wanted a place with free books and I asked to him if he know something like that. He said " Oh yes I have a very good one in my mind", and then a said " please tell me the link of that site, I'm very interested about reading philosopy and anthropology , but I don't have the enough money, and I'm looking for pirate's work. Because that means a cheap or free thing". After thinking it a time he said " well, here it is" and he wrote it in a big big Paper.
NOw, that's the story of this site. But his history is not ending. Now I usually use it to search about ideas of a lot of authors and masters that help me to learn more about my career.

2 comments:

  1. You are very lucky to know a site like that, because I don't know one...
    I think I'm going to visit it in my house.

    I know a website that calls "Memoria Chilena", and it has a lot of themes. I receive mails about the updates.
    I recomend you to visit it.

    See you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mauricio,
    Your post will be of great help to those who like reading but can’t afford buying books. Please: (a) Have a look the things I’ve corrected and those that need to be improved, (b) Don’t miss anymore classes and (c) Visit:
    http://www.englishclub.com/grammar/verbs-m_used-to-do.htm


    The web site that I like.
    The link TO the page is: http://afu.atspace.org/Biblioteca.htm
    I found the site (by: CHANGE PREPOSITION) the help of a teacher, he was my philosophy teacher (of the: CHANGE PREPOSITION) school. His name is/WAS Jorge. We just (talked: SEE (a) BELOW) about a lot of things, all the time, and I wanted a place with free books and I asked (-) him if he (know: TENSE) something like that. He said/ANSWERED " Oh yes I have a very good one in my mind", and then (a: I) said " please tell me the link of that site, I'm very interested about reading philosopy and anthropology , but I don't have (-) enough money, and I'm looking for pirateD workS. Because that means a cheap or free thing". After thinking ABOUT it FOR a WHILE he said " well, here it is" and he wrote it On a big, big PIECE OF Paper.
    NOw, that's the story of this site. But (his history: THIS STORY) is not ending/HAS NOT ENDED. Now I usually use it to search FOR ideas of a lot of authors and masters that help me to learn more about my career.

    a) To talk about things that we did repeatedly, regularly in the past we say: ‘I used to ...’. Ex. I used to play hide and seek as a child, We used to spend our holidays at our uncle’s house. (But not anymore)

    ReplyDelete