Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The White Dog.


Someday looking for pictures to put in my PC I Looked this one and I fell in love at the second. I started to read all about the picture that I have found. I could not stop doing it,all the time I read abot this picture. My grandfather took the photography like twenty years ago. He was a very good person, also a good photographer. He likes to take pictures of everything. He can't miss anything.

In the picture we can find a nice dog. The color of the dog is white. I preffer it more than the black. Because you can know if the will attack you in the night. The colour say "hey, I'm here!"

I like this because when I look it I start to thinking about you can be anything, you are a little thing, and there's a lot of animals that you don't know, and they are in some way more free than you. They don't have to think all about life. They just pass the time living. Worried about the food, without lies and stupid things to think. Our brain only likes to make troubles.

1 comment:

  1. Mauricio,
    It’s interesting to see that the dog seems to be posing and smiling at the photographer, just as if it were a human being.
    By the way, it’s not clear whether your grandpa is still alive.
    Please have a look a the corrections/suggestions I’ve made for you.
    The white dog.

    ONE DAY, looking for pictures to put in my PC, I Looked AT/FOUND this one and I fell INSTANTLY in love WITH IT/ I FELL IN LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT WITH IT. THEN I started to read all about the picture that I haD found. I could not stop doing THIS EVERYTIME I read aboUt this picture. My grandfather/IT WAS MY GRANDFATHER WHO took the photograph(/) like/AROUND twenty years ago. He was a very good person, AND also/AS WELL AS a good photographer. He likes to take pictures of everything. He can't miss anything.

    In the picture we can SEE a nice dog, WHOSE COOLOUR is white. I prefer THIS COLOUR more than (/) black, because you can know IN ADVANCE if A DOG will attack you AT night. The colour sayS/ WARNS YOU: "hey, I'm here!"

    I like this PHOTO because when I look AT it I start (/) thinking THAT you can be anything, you are a little thing, and there's a lot of animals that you don't know, and they are in some way more free than you. They don't have to think/WORRY about life. They just pass the time living, JUST Worried about the food, without lies and stupid things to think. Our brain only likes to make trouble.

    ReplyDelete